|We always accept applications.|
The very best way to make a great impression is to visit PoolCo and fill out the application in person.
If you currently live outside of our service area and it is a great distance to drive PoolCo,
|If you are currently employed and unable to complete the application at our store during store hours,|
|THEN it is acceptable to send, bring or mail us a completed application, in this manner:|
To Print: Click on this link to open PDF file in another window. Right click on that file to open the Print Command window. Follow the commands to print.
Download a .pdf version of our application.
Fill out the application - completely.
Bring to PoolCo in person, mail to PoolCo, or email to PoolCo.
Please follow these directions to make the best impression!
If you are unable to print an application, you may email us and request an application be emailed to you.
NOTE: If you are sending a resume, we still require that an application be completed in full.
A valid driver's license is required.
Please do not call or consider applying unless you can show us your license when you apply. No license. No job. No exceptions.
We are a drug-free workplace.
Some heavy lifting required.
Please bring the names and current phone numbers of 3 references when you apply.
Compensation is hourly, based on experience. Weekly commission is available and bonuses are paid if quality performance goals are met.
Attention students! We will work around your school schedule!
Please bring a copy of your current school schedule when you apply.
PoolCo currently has openings for all support staff positions:
Above Ground Pool Installer
Prefer minimum 1 year experience in pool assembly or similar position.
Experience operating a bobcat, tiller, leveling equipment & various power tools helpful.
Other experience with pools and spas helpful, not necessary, as we will provide training.
This is a seasonal position usually ending in August. Occasionally a position in our retail store may become available. You may apply for that position if you are interested.
Water Testing Technician
Sales - Pools and Spas
Spa Technician Repair
Experience with pools and spas helpful, not necessary, as we will provide training:
Full or part time. Pay based on experience. Starts at minimum until training phase is completed. How quickly you complete the training phase depends on YOU! Commission and bonuses to those who excel and complete goals.
A typical PoolCo employee is exceptional. PoolCo may be your employer, but the ultimate boss is THE CUSTOMER. We are professional because we take great care of our customers by adhering to the following rules:
1. Be Flexible Employers' and customers' needs can change often. If you are willing to do the work that your employer needs you to do, you will be well liked and a lot happier, too.
2. Be Reliable Do what you say you will do. This means getting to work on time and doing the job that you said you would. Under promise and over deliver.
3. Go to Work Every Day No employer will put up with a worker who comes to work only when and if they feel like it. If you are really sick, be sure to telephone your boss as soon as possible. LEAVE YOUR PROBLEMS AT HOME. Bring only a great attitude to work.
4. Be Cooperative with Others You must be able to work well with others; this includes both co-workers and supervisors. NO DRAMA!
5. Work on Your Own Once you have been trained, learn to work without needing to be told what to do next. If you have finished your work and are not sure what to do next, ask your supervisor. You must always share in our passion for being the expert.
6. Keep a Good Attitude Accept your share of the work without complaining or slowing down. If someone tells you that you can do your job better, try to learn from what they say. A smile and a friendly attitude will work wonders for you and for those working around you.
7. Be Honest DO NOT STEAL materials or time from the employer. The worker who comes in late, leaves early, or works too slowly on purpose, is a time stealer because they get paid for work not done.
8. Work While on the Job Too much talk or play- ANY TEXTING OR FACEBOOKING - on the job will get you in trouble. Personal phone calls should be made or received only when absolutely necessary. Also, leave personal problems and time for romantic relationships at home.
9. Obey Work Rules Follow the rules concerning work hours, safety laws, dress code, and any others the employer has. BREAKING THESE RULES COULD COST YOU YOUR JOB.
10. Follow Company Customs These are the rules of the company that may not be written in any employee handbook, but everyone follows them anyway. Such customs might include dressing the way other workers do, or coming to work 15 minutes early each day. Not following these unwritten rules may mean you may never "FIT IN" at work. If you read this entire page, BONUS! You are awesome! When you fill out the application please write the words "Sneaky Snake" on top of your application. Here's another way to make a fabulous impression at PoolCo... Look over this website.